- AUGUST 23: FIGHTER Tournament
*Tournaments, dates, rules, and other information subject to change
- Unless otherwise specified, please bring your own controllers and headsets for your personal use. We STRONGLY recommend that you label your belongings to prevent theft.
- We are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to your equipment. Please respect others’ property as well.
- This is a family-friendly location. We understand that the nature of competitive gaming can get intense. Trash-talking is definitely allowed, but please respect other customers and tournament players by keeping the vulgarity down.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the stations themselves.
- If player is under 17 and wishes to view or particiate in M+ events, they must have parent/guardian consent (click here to download and print consent form) with them ON THE DAY of the event (do not turn in before-hand).
- By participating/registering in our tournaments/events:
- You (your team) understand and agree to abide by the rules and regulations.
- You (your team) understand that there will be no swearing, cheating, or any other kind of unruly conduct while you (your team) participate in the event. If violated, you (your team) understand that you (your team) run the risk of being ejected from the event without being reimbursed for your entrance fees. You (your team) will try to make this an enjoyable experience for not only yourself (yourselves), but for everyone else involved.
- You (your team) understand that tournaments, dates, rules, and other information are subject to change at any time without notice.
- For team events: If you are looking for a team, please post the following on the Facebook event page:
- First Name
- Gamertag/Summoner and/or Email Address
- How many players you need to fill your team